Cost of dental treatments:
How Patients know about the cost of treatment?
Patients make an initial appointment for an examination including X- rays (if necessary). The total cost of this is £39. If any treatment is needed the dentist will provide the patient with a written treatment plan and cost estimate.
Have Free Routine Check-ups, Dental Hygiene, Fillings, Root canal, Extractions and Emergency Treatments.
Good quality dentistry, a well trained dentist and top dental material does not come cheap. To protect our patients against rising dental costs we have introduced Denplan. It is a maintenance plan where our patients pay a set monthly fee of between £32 to £48 in return they will receive:
· Free routine dental check-ups, dental hygiene, fillings, root canal, extractions and emergency treatments.
· For the treatment involving laboratory work (dentures, crowns, bridges and post & core), the patient pays only the lab fee (around 10% -15% of the treatment cost).
· Works best If you have old fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canals or need extractions.
· Worldwide emergency dental cover.
· The plan does not cover Orthodontic treatments (braces), purely cosmetic treatment or dental implants. This is a dental maintenance plan and you can sign up following your check-up. You should not have any outstanding treatment that needs doing immediately.
The plan may not include Orthodontics, Implants and Cosmetics but we do provide 20% off those treatments for anyone on the Denplan.
Example: A patient having an examination, dental cleaning and a root canal, post & core with a white crown:
Pay as go patient fee: £39 + £35 + £350 + £250+ £380 = £1054
Our Denplan patient fee: Free + Free + Free + £15 + £30 = £45
For more detailed information and a brochure, pop in or call the practice on 01903-821822.
Interest Free (0% APR) Finance for our patients
We have introduced 0% (interest free) finance over a period of 12 months for our patients. After completing an online form, you will get an instant decision. There are no paper forms, no postal forms and 100% online. If you wish, our receptionist will help you to fill out the application form.
Pay as you go Fees:
-Price Example List:
For any other treatment please consult the dentist.