- We strongly believe in continuity and integrity with all treatments.
- Every visit you will see your dentist (Dr Mostofi).
- We don’t have any part- time, visiting or associate dentists.
- He will get to know your dental history and tailor your treatments to suit you.
- We are committed to the best service, training and post-graduation training.
- You have access to the biggest range of treatments available; 6 days a week.
- He has trained in Dental Implantology at Cambridge and Bristol university.
- He is training in Comprehensive Clinical Orthodontics (braces) at Warwick university.
- We provide complex procedures and accept referrals.
- Only the best quality materials are used such as custom made implant abutments and Damon Q braces.
- We use the latest and most cutting-edge technology.
- We perform virtual implant planning and CAD-CAM manufacturing.
- We can eliminate the need for impression taking with our mouth scanning service.
- We are committed to the highest level of infection control and decontamination.
- We use a fully automatic decontamination procedure to meet best practice.
- We like to spend as much time as you need.
- We offer Denplan and budgeting scheme.
- We are located in Worthing town center with good public transport access.
- Call us now on 01903 821 822
We also provide an emergency service for patients in need of urgent care. If you need emergency treatment and need to see a dentist, please contact us. At the same time it is a good idea if you read our Emergency advice page Here. It gives you some information about the best way to deal with basic dental emergency cases before you see a dentist.
A Worthing dentist also serving Lancing, Goring , Angmering, Littlehampton, Ferring, Rustington, East Preston , Broadwater , Steyning, Durrington , Littlehampton , Arundel ,Ashington , Chichester , Brighton, and Horsham.