Cost of dental treatments:
How Patients know about the cost of treatment?
Patients make an initial appointment for an examination including X- rays (if necessary). The total cost of this is £39. If any treatment is needed the dentist will provide the patient with a written treatment plan and cost estimate.
Have Free Routine Check-ups, Dental Hygiene, Fillings, Root canal, Extractions and Emergency Treatments.
Good quality dentistry, a well trained dentist and top dental material does not come cheap. To protect our patients against rising dental costs we have introduced Denplan. It is a maintenance plan where our patients pay a set monthly fee of between £32 to £48 in return they will receive:
· Free routine dental check-ups, dental hygiene, fillings, root canal, extractions and emergency treatments.
· For the treatment involving laboratory work (dentures, crowns, bridges and post & core), the patient pays only the lab fee (around 10% -15% of the treatment cost).
· Works best If you have old fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, root canals or need extractions.
· Worldwide emergency dental cover.
· The plan does not cover Orthodontic treatments (braces), purely cosmetic treatment or dental implants. This is a dental maintenance plan and you can sign up following your check-up. You should not have any outstanding treatment that needs doing immediately.
Example: A patient having an examination, dental cleaning and a root canal, post & core with a white crown:
Pay as go patient fee: £39 + £35 + £350 + £250+ £380 = £1054
Our Denplan patient fee: Free + Free + Free + £15 + £30 = £45
For more detailed information and a brochure, pop in or call the practice on 01903-821822.
Interest Free (0% APR) Finance for our patients
We have introduced 0% (interest free) finance over a period of 12 months for our patients. After completing an online form, you will get an instant decision. There are no paper forms, no postal forms and 100% online. If you wish, our receptionist will help you to fill out the application form.
Pay as you go Fees:
-Price Example List:
Examination incl. all small or large (OPG) X-rays: £39
Dental hygiene and cleaning (by dentist): £35
Child Examination: £15
Extra Cleaning Visit: £35
White Filling: £120
Root Canal Treatment (incisor and premolar teeth): £350
Root Canal Treatment (molar teeth): £450
Crown: £380 (ask dentist for description)
Immediate Acrylic Denture: £290
Denture Repair , Addition or Relining: £90
Tooth Extraction: £98
Prescription Purchased From Us: £12
Emergency consultation including small or large (OPG) X-rays: £39
Dental Implant with high quality porcelain bonded crown : £1150
Overdenture on two to four implants with/without retention bar: £2500 - £7000
Advance Surgical Procedures:
Surgical access for extractions: £170
- Bone socket preservation (following an extraction): £120
-Guided Bone Regeneration: £300
- Short Term Orthodontics: £3000
- Invisible Removable Orthodontic Devices: £3000
- Comprehensive fixed Orthodontics (Damon Q brackets): £3000 - £5000
- Removable Orthodontic Appliances: £500 - £1500
For any other treatment please consult the dentist.