Injured/ Broken Jaws and Joints
A Few Quick Tips
- This is an emergency and needs immediate care.
- Call emergency services by phone in case of serious injuries or if patient is unable to breathe or is disorientated.
- If patient is unconcious place in recover postion. Make sure the patient is able to breath and not choking.
- Support the jaw gently using your hands or a bandage on the way to the emergency room.
- The banadage must be easy to remove in case the patient needs to vomit.
- Go immediately to the nearest hospital or emergency service.