Looking for Denplan or Dental Insurance like Bupa Dental?
Medicash and Bupa Dental are just a couple of dental insurance plans but we believe that Denplan that our dentist provides is the most beneficial.
Denplan (Simply Health):
- Denplan Care is an affordable monthly payment scheme which allows you to budget for your routine dental care and treatment.
- It pays for inspections, x-rays, dental hygiene visits, preventive dental advice, gum treatment, fillings and root canal treatment.
- Crowns, bridges and dentures are included (apart from the laboratory fee).
- The only other things not covered are prescriptions, referral to specialist or specialist treatments, orthodontics, implants or cosmetic treatments.
- As a part of your dental plan, Denplan arranges Supplementary Insurance for you. This policy provides you with cover towards the cost of eligible dental treatment received as a result of dental injuries and emergencies in the UK or abroad.
- Over 6,500 dentists in the UK look after 1.8 million patients under Denplan Care.
- The main emphasis of Denplan Care is on providing quality, preventive care.
- We provide a Denplan dentist near you
Supplementary Insurance provided by Denplan (Simply Health) has no claim limits which means you can claim as much as you need to.
Monthly Fees: Your Denplan monthly fees are set by your dentist and are based on your oral health, and the treatments you're likely to receive in the future. They're also determined by your dental practice, and its running costs which vary from one practice to another.
We welcome patients from all over including Worthing, Littlehampton, Findon, Ferring, Durrington, Tarring, Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Goring and anywhere else in East Sussex and West Sussex.